Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is taken out by the IAF officials to join air force and this exam is taken every year. On the basis of this exam, positions of various branches of the IAF are filled and this is good opportunity for all eligible candidates to join IAF.
AFCAT Syllabus 2019 Download Exam Pattern
Name of Organization: Indian Air Force
Name of exam :- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
Category: Syllabus/Exam pattern
Examination Pattern :-
The pattern of exam for 2019 is given below…
- Total Number of Questions – 100 No
- Total Marks – 300 Marks
- Total Time Allotted – 2 Hours
There will be negative marking for attempting each wrong answer.
|S. No.||Topics||Number of Q.||Maximum Marks|
|2.||Verbal Ability in English||25||75|
AFCAT Syllabus 2019
- General Awareness :- History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art and Culture, Current Affairs, Politics
- Verbal Ability in English :- Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms
- Numerical Ability :- Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Simple interest
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test :- Verbal Skills, Spatial Ability
Thank you for visiting “AFCAT 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus”. Please share this information on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites.