AIPMT Exam Application Form Exam 2019, Apply Online for AIPMT 2019 exam at www.aipmt.nic.in
The student who wants to make his/her career in Medical field is now waiting for AIPMT Application form. All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to fill 15% seats on merit basis in medical and dental colleges all over India under Central Government, State Govt.
Municipal or Other Local Authorities accept the sates Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Students from Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir can give the test for taking admission into AFMC. Apart from this 15% Merit quota there are many candidates, states and institutions where admission shall be done on the basis of AIPMT merit list. The list of colleges is not final there may be change in future.
AIPMT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the first year M.B.B.S. /B.D.S. course.
- He/she must not be above 25 years on Dec 31 of the year of the entrance.
- Age relaxation will be given by bank authority as per the rules and regulation to the reserved category.
AIPMT 2019 Important Dates
|Exam Event||Important dates|
|Online registration starts|
|Online registration with late fee|
|Date of Examination|
|Date of result Declaration|
Official Website –http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- The paper will be objective type question.
- Each section having negative marks also.
- One forth marks will be deducted from each wrong attempt.
- There are 180 total marks for entrance test.
The student can get information regarding exam through mail, sites and head office
The Assistant Secretary (Exam.), All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test Unit Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Website – www.aipmt.nic.in
Phone No. – 011-22509256-59
Thank you for visiting this page “”