Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019, Bank of Baroda has declared advertisement for Sweeper cum Peon Post 2019, candidates apply before Last Date
Good News for you-Bank of Baroda has released notification for the recruitment of Sweeper cum Peon vacancies on permanent & full time basis 2019. Eligible or interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before September 2019. Candidates read carefully officially advertisement or instruction after apply for Peon Post 2019. BOB is well known as Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda has every year organization many type examinations and many thousand candidates select in Bank of Baroda.
Our website has provide various type news like as Recruitment, Admit card, Exam Date, Answer key, Result & other social News. And more details available on BOB official website- www.bankofbaroda.co.in/ And other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & direct link of download officially notification or Application form given below……………………
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Details-
- Name of Department – Bank of Baroda, Pune (Maharashtra)
- Name of Posts- Sweeper cum Peon
- Total Number of Post-
- Last Date of Application Form-
- Official website- www.bankofbaroda.co.in/ BOB Pune Recruitment 2019
Age Limit- Candidates age should be between 18 Years to 26 years and age relaxation according to government rules
Educational Qualification-Candidates should possess minimum of SSC to maximum of Post-Graduation.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Application form-
- Candidates can also visit for official website- www.bankofbaroda.co.in/
- After candidates select suitable link of online application form
- Enter your personal information like as Name, DOB, Address, Signature, Photos and mobile Number
- Save and print your application form
- Candidates download admit card time require your application number and password
- Without admit card and identity card candidates not enter in examination hall
Thank you for visiting” Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019- bankofbaroda.co.in/”Please share your comments on Facebook, Google Plus and other social Networks, best of luck.