SHGB Vacancies 2019, Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment For Officer Scale & Office Assistant vacancies, apply Online at www.shgb.co.in
SHGB well known as Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Rohtak has been released notification for the various vacancies. These vacancies will be filled under IBPS RRB score card. SHGB issued Officer Junior Management Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidate can apply online before last date but candidate should have qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2019.
Download SHGB Recruitment Challan
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: update soon .
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: update soon
- Total No. of Posts: various posts
- Website – www.shgb.co.in
- Application Fee – 100 RS (20 RS for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates )
Important Point Regarding Gramin Bank Vacancies (Haryana Sarva Gramin Bank)
- local language – Hindi
- Last date -09 December 2019
- Challan Required – Yes
- Interview Place – Rohtak (Haryana)
- 1. The total marks for Interview will be 30 out of total 100 marks allotted for written test & Interview. The minimum qualifying marks of interview shall be 40 percent of the total marks allotted for interview.
- 2. The number equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS)
Name of the Posts:
A. Officer Junior Management Scale-I
B. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 200 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03-07-1985 and later than 30-06-1995 (both dates inclusive) for post 1, 18-28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02-07-1985 and later than 01-07-1995 (both dates inclusive) for post 2.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the local language i.e. Hindi (Passed Hindi as one of the subject in 8th standard, but opted Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation/ 10th standard level).
Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office
Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language i.e. Hindi
For ensuring proficiency in local language Hindi, the candidate should have –
a. Passed Hindi as one of the subject in 8th standard, but opted Sanskrit as one of the subject in
Matriculation/10th standard level OR
b. Local language i.e. Hindi at 10thStd level
c. Native language i.e. Hindi at 10thStd level
d. Local language i.e. Hindi at any level above 10thStd and upto Graduation level.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September 2019 and Personal Interview.
Download Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Notification