IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019, IBPS CWE Clerk 2019 Exam pattern, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk CWE Syllabus, IBPS Clerk Syllabus PDF File Download, www.ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will organize IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2019 for recruit approx for various clerk posts in 19 public sector banks. There are many students are applying for this recruitment. Candidates are searching regularly IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 on internet. IBPS will conduct IBPS CWE Clerk Examination. More information about IBPS Clerk Syllabus PDF File Download 2019 is given below:
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
IBPS conducts various Exams for various banking jobs in various public sector banks. The commission recently released a notification for CWE Clerical bank jobs. Many candidates are waiting of IBPS CWE Clerk 2019 Exam pattern & Syllabus to get idea for suitable preparation. Candidates should study with latest Syllabus for IBPS Clerical Exam 2019. Detail Syllabus and Exam pattern are given below:
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
There are total 200 question would ask in this exam and online paper will be divided into five sections and each sections carries equal 40 questions. Time duration of IBPS CWE Clerk 2019 online test will 120 minutes. Each question will carry one mark and 0.25 marks will be detected for every wrong answer.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus:
There are five subjects are included in IBPS Clerk Online Exam 2019 as English Language, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
- English Language: passive voice, direct-indirect speech, phrases and idioms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation and the topic comprehension means deriving conclusion, theme detection, passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage, spelling, etc.
- Verbal Reasoning: word formation, series, decoding & coding, blood relation, symbol & notation, statement & conclusion, sitting arrangement and problem solving, classification, analogy, decision making, etc.
- Non-verbal Reasoning: series completion, finding any missing figure and classification etc.
- Numerical Ability: roots, average, ratio, time & work, time & distance, percentage, profit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest, in equations & equations and probability, bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs and tabulation etc.
- General Awareness: Basically current affairs questions related of India and its neighbor countries like politics, history, banking, culture, geography, economy, techniques and sports
- Computer Knowledge: This section include questions of basic computer topics like MS office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet, E-commerce, the basic computer architecture, terminology, EFT systems, acronyms etc.
IBPS CWE Clerk 2019 Exam pattern & Syllabus
Candidates check official website for more information about IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019. Candidates also connect with our Facebook page & visit our website for more news & updates about Others IBPS Exam Patterns & Syllabus.