Federal Bank Recruitment 2019 Probationary Officers Online Application Form
Federal Bank, one of the India’s leading private sector banks announced the recruitment’s 2019 for the candidates who are willing waiting for this opportunity. For the post of Probationary Officers (PO), the federal bank has released the online application form. The Federal Bank is looking out for the young and the experienced candidates to be a part of this for the further growth. Interested candidates can apply their online application form from 18th Feb, 2019 and the last date for the filling of the application form is 28th Feb, 2019.
The name Federal Bank is officially announced in the year 1947 with its headquarters. Tentative date for the online aptitude exam is 11th march, 2019. Candidates can apply online according to their eligibility and as per the experience (the bank’s demand). The process to submit the online application form is mention below.
Federal Bank Employment PO Recruitment 2019 federalbank.co.in
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online application form between 18.02.2019 to 28.02.2019. Federal Bank has initiated a recruitment process for the post of clerk. The candidates who have completed their Graduation in the year 2019-2019 can apply for this. The requirements for the positions-
The bank will conduct the online aptitude test in these positions itself. The age limit for the candidates cannot exceed 28 years (Candidates should be born on or after 01.01.1989). The work experience required is one year experienced candidate in clerical / officer cadre.
- Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation with the minimum of 55% marks from any deemed university or from the university/institute by an act of parliament.
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation with the minimum of 60% marks from any university or an institute by an act o parliament or from the deemed university should have passed CAIIB Certification from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 In India
Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 have all their posts in India. The Selection process is as follows-
- Online Aptitude test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI; Further Rounds depend on the bank as per the requirement)
Only the shortlisted candidates will proceed for the second phase i.e. Group Discussion and Personal Interview.The Pattern for Online aptitude exam is as follows-
- Verbal Ability: English Language 35 questions – 35 marks
- Logical Aptitude: Reasoning 35 questions – 35 marks
- Quantative and Numerical Ability: 30 questions – 30 marks
- General, Socio-Economic and Banking awareness: 30 questions – 30 marks
- Marketing/Sales Aptitude: 20 questions – 20 marks
Total 150 questions of 150 marks in 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes) for all together questions. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for wrong answers.
How to Apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2019
- Reach the official website federalbank.co.in
- Check the notification link.
- Click on the Federal Bank Recruitment 2019 online application form link advertisement.
- A form will pop-up on the screen. Fill all the required details.
- Upload a scanned photograph and the signature.
- Candidate must possess a valid e-mail address and the contact number.
- Submit their forms after filling.
- Candidate can make necessary payments to register for the PO via. Credit cards, Debit cards and so on.
- After filling all the necessary details, candidate can submit form.
- Take a hard copy for further use.
The mode of application is online. The payment as per the categorised category-
- SC/ST – Rs. 350/-
- General/Others – Rs. 700/-
For further details: Federal Bank Recruitment 2019 Probationary Officers Online Application Form