The Institute of Banking Personal Selection is also known as IBPS. The IBPS is an autonomous agency in India. That responsible for recruit the employee in related bank. The IBPS was established in 1975 s Personal Selection Service. The IBPS Clerk Salary allowances paid as monthly basis. IBPS Clerk Salary will be describe in below. Candidates get more details from the IBPS official website.
IBPS Clerk Salary Scale
The Salary scale is Rs 7200 to 19300 per month. Almost Public Sector Bank have following Pay Scale at 1s Stage of grade:
Rs. 7200 – (400 * 3) – 8400 – (500 * 3) – 9900 – (600 * 4) – 12300 – ( 1300 * 1) – 18500 (800 * 1) 19300
The Initial Basic Pay for Clerk is Rs. 7200/-. Their are annually increment in Basic Pay i.e. In 1s yearsis Rs 7200 & Next year is Rs 7600/- per month & so on. After 3 years Basic Pay is Rs 8400/- per month.
Other Major Allowances for IBPS Clerk
- DA (Dearness Allowance): The DA in IBPS Banks has revise s quarterly basis (4 Time in yea). The Present DA is 84.15%. i.e. the DA of Basic Pay Rs 7200/- is 6058.8/-.
- HRA (House Rental Allowance): The HRA has depend on city (place). For Metro city HR is 10%. And other city HRA is 9% or 7.5% or 7%.
Total Salary in First month (with DA & HRA):
- For Metro city is Rs. 13978/-
- For places with 9% HRA is Rs. 13906.80/-
- For places with 7.5% HRA is Rs. 13798.80/-
- For places with 7% HRA is Rs. 13762.80/-
Official Website of IBPS
candidates are advise they get more details about IBPS Clerk Salary Scale from official website.