Indian Navy SSR Sailor Recruitment 2019, Indian Navy has Recruitment for SSR Sailor 2019, Candidates apply online form before given last date
Indian Navy is one of the modern & highly sophisticated and advanced forces of the world. It is very much well balanced and capable of operating above, on or under surface of the oceans very efficiently thus safeguarding national interest and safety. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD (Navy).
Indian Navy SSR Sailor Recruitment
The Navy has the following three commands, each under the control of the flag officer Commanding-in-Chief. (1) The Western Naval Command (Which is headquarter at Mumbai), (2) The Eastern Naval Command (Which is headquartered at Vishakhapatnam) and The Southern Naval Command (Headquartered at Kochi). The Western and the Eastern Naval Command are operational commands and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. While Southern Naval Command is, maintain for the mainly training purpose.
Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Eligibility
- Age : The applicant’s age should be between 17-21 years.
- Nationality: Applicant’s should be resident of India, while Gorkhas subjects of Nepal are also eligible for SSR Recruitment.
- Marital Status: Applicant should be unmarried.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant should have passed class 12th with Science having compulsory subject like Physics & Mathematics and Optional subjects like Chemistry or Biology.
- Physical Standard: The candidate must be physically fit for enrolment into Indian Navy. Their capacity will be tested at the examination venue on qualifying in written examination that is termed, as Physical Fitness Test. Qualifying in PFT is compulsory.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSR Sailor Recruitment
Advertisement for recruitment of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) is advertised in the Employment News and all leading National/Regional Newspapers in Dec/Jan and Jun/Jul every year.
Application form is published in the major newspaper which can be used. The form in the prescribed format may be typed on plain paper or downloaded from Indian Navy’s official website http://nausena-bharti.nic.inApplications will be only received through ordinary post, applications send through either speed post or courier will be liable for automatically rejected. Documents required (1) Passport size photograph along with application form. (2) All the documents like Date of Birth Certificate, Mark Sheet, certificate of Diploma/Higher Board Examination and Domicile Certificate to be attested by Gazetted Officer.
Download Indian Navy SSR Sailor Admit Card 2019
- Open the official website of Indian Navy.
- Click on link “Result”.
- Than after select “Download”.
- Now under heading “SAILORS”
- Click the link “Print your admit card”
- Under ‘Entry Type’ – Select SSR enter your first letter of your name.
- Now enter first letter of your father’s name.
- Select your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Enter the code written and click on Submit Button.
- In case you have your email Id- then enter your email id and submit the data.
- Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
Download Syllabus for Indian Navy SSR Sailor Admit Card 2019
Thank you for visiting “Indian Navy SSR Sailor Admit Card 2019”. Please share this article and information on Facebook, Twitter and other networking sites.