MPPSC 2019 Recruitment, MPPSC Notification for Insurance Medical Officer / Assistant surgeon, Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment for Posts 2019 at www.mppsconline.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced notification of Insurance Medical Officer / Assistant surgeon vacancies 2019. Candidates can also visit for official website- www.mppsconline.gov.in Eligible Candidates may apply online application from April to April 2019.
MPPSC is many types exam conducted every year. Many thousand candidates appear in exam. Candidates read all instructions after fill up online application form. And other information like as Age limit, Educational Qualification, Application fee, Selection process and online application process given below.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019
Age Limit- Candidates must be 21 to 40 years
Educational Qualification- Candidates must be MBBS or Equaling and approved for Medical Department.
Selection Process- Selection based on Educational Percentage (Marks).
- Post Name-Insurance Medical Officer / Assistant surgeon
- State- Madhya Pradesh
- Exam Organization- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Total Number of Posts-
- Starting Date of Online Application form-
- Closing Date of Online Application Form-
- Official website- www.mppsconline.gov.in
How to apply for- Insurance Medical Officer / Assistant surgeon posts
- Candidates can also visit for official website- www.mppsconline.gov.in
- MPPSC Recruitment 2019
- After choice suitable link of online application for Insurance Medical Officer / Assistant surgeon posts
- Candidates enter data Name, Date of Birth and Educational Qualification
- Candidates deposit online application fee
- Submit button online application
- Save and print your application form
- Because some candidates not save of application form
- Admit card Download time Application form use
- Starting Date of Online Application form- update soon
- Closing Date of Online Application Form- update soon
Thank you for visiting” MPPSC 2019 Recruitment for Insurance Medical Officer / Assistant surgeon” Pleases share your comment on Facebook, Google Plus and other Social Networks, Best of Luck.