NATA Examination 2019, NATA Entrance Exam 2019, NATA Examination Start April 2019, NATA Entrance Examination held on April to August 2019,NATA official website-www.nata.in
NATA 2019 is short form of National Aptitude Test in Architecture, which measures aptitude of candidate for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test checks drawing, observation skills, sense of proportion and aesthetic sensitivity towards design. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture examination is being conducted by Council of Architecture, New Delhi.
NATA 2019 Examination
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level examination through which admission to undergraduate program in the field of Architecture is provided. The purpose of conducting National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is to provide single examination through which prospective students from entire country are able to apply for admission in architecture discipline.
How to Apply
- The registration form of National Test of Aptitude in Architecture i.e. NATA can be filled and submitted online from its official websitehttp://www.nata.in by paying fees of Rs. 1250/- plus processing charges (as applicable) either through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card.
- Candidates should download the prefilled registration form and attach all the necessary documents.
- After which candidate can select test center / region which suits him/her and can take examination.
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or Standard XII from recognized board or equivalent.
- He / She must have secured 50% marks with mathematics as main subject.
- NATA score will be only valid for two years including in which candidate has appeared for NATA Examination.
The test is conducted in two parts. First part consists of paper based drawing test and second part is of computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test. Drawing test is of two hours duration where candidate has to attempt three questions. While in case of computer based test candidate is required to answer 40 MCQs.
Download National Aptitude Test in Architecture Brochure 2019
Download About Architecture
So Best of Luck Dear Candidates And Best Wishes For NATA 2019 Examination!
Thank you for visiting “NATA 2019 Examination”. Please share this page on Facebook, Google plus & other social networks.