NPSC Technical Service Examination 2019 (All Shift) – Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Asked Questions Download @ npsc.co.in
Nagaland Public Service Commission Combined Technical Examination 2019 has announced the exams on the two different dates. On the day of the exam itself, we are given the NPSC Technical Service exam analysis. In our article, we are providing all the information about Nagaland Public Service Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern and the Asked questions. Also, we are providing below the link of previous years questions. As per the schedule, authorities have organised the Technical Service exam in Nagaland.
From the date given here about the pattern of the exam, syllabus and the asked question, candidate can prepare for the Technical Service exam. Today, on 25-02-2019, exam has conducted at the various centres of the Nagaland for the post of technical service. The officials has done test according to the slot wise. The morning and afternoon session has given here. Candidates after the exam, come to understand how you performed for the exam after referring NPSC Technical Service exam analysis 2019 from our post.
Important points regarding NPSC Technical Service 2019 Exam
- Organisation : Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
- Name of the Exam : Combined Technical Service Post
- Vacancies :
- Official Website : npsc.co.in
- Date of the Exam : 25-02-2019
- Category : Exam Analysis
- Status : Available Here
Candidates appeared in the exams might be worry about the exam analysis of the paper. Candidates do not have to worry, in our post each and every analysis of the exam is given.
NPSC Combined Technical Service 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus – Asked Questions 2019
NPSC Technical Service Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No||Question Paper Type||Name of Subject||No of Asking Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge & General English (combined)||100||100||
Maximum 03 Hour (180 Minutes)
|2||Technical Subject Paper-1||200||200|
|3||Technical Subject Paper-2||200||200|
- The exam is of objective type i.e. Multiple choice question paper
- The duration of exam is 3 hours for written test.
- Written test consider General Awareness, English and Technical.
- Combined exam of General Awareness and General English exam is tough as compare to the other exams which consists of 100 questions (each 50 questions).
- From here, candidate should see the exam pattern for Technical service NPSC 2019.
General Knowledge and General English consists of the following components:
- Essay – 20 marks
- Precis writing – 10 marks
- Amplification – 10 marks
- Construction of science & grammar – 10 marks
NPSC Technical Service Syllabus 2019
- currents events
- General science
- Mental ability
- Indian History
- Politics of India
- Indian economy
Paper – 1:
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
Paper – 2:
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- Design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Irrigation and Drainage-Soil-Water-Plant Relationship
- Building Materials
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Electricity and Rural Electrification.
NPSC Combined Technical Asked Questions Review 2019
Nagaland Public Service Commission Technical Exam has conducted in different centres of Nagaland. NPSC Combined Technical Service Exam was at comfortable level. Candidates who appeared in the exam, many of them are happy due to the maximum number of questions attempted in a limited period of time. Candidates who are little bit confused in the exam pattern and the syllabus, can see each and every detail here.
As like the other Technical exams, the NPSC Technical exam has organised on technical basis. Subjects and Syllabus are mention above. After the notification of the declared result, we will update here soon.
For further details NPSC Technical Service Examination 2019 (All Shift) – Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Asked Questions Download @ npsc.co.in
And for more details, visit official website.
Thanking you for visiting our website. If any query, leave a comment.