RRB 13 September 2019 Evening Shift Questions (GA Banking GK)
This paper was also same as previous five exams i.e. 06, 07 September 2019. Online examination was held across Most of candidates said only Mathematics paper was tuff and remaining sections were easy or moderate. IBPS7 is publishing a common review of appeared candidates in RRB exam.
- Question paper level over all was moderate
- GA – Most of question were asked from current affairs. Average attempted questions 25 to 35 questions.
- Hindi- This section comparative easy than others. Average attempted questions rang was 30 to 40 questions.
- English – It was also same as Hindi if you had English medium or background. Average attempted questions rang was 30 to 40 questions.
- Mathematics – In this section, some candidates were faced difficulty. It was time consuming part but also having 50 marks for 40 questions. Average attempted questions range was 15 to 30 questions.
- Computer – This section was easy and most of guys from technical field or aware from computer. Average attempted questions rang was 25 to 40 questions.
- Reasoning – It was moderate level and average attempted questions rang was 25 to 35 questions.
RRB Officer Scale 14 September 2019 Evening Shift
RRB Officer Scale 13 September 2019 Evening Shift
IBPS RRB 14 September 2019 Office Assistant Questions
IBPS Banking GK Questions
User Review of RRB Officer Scale –
- GK- 31
- Maths- 26
- Reasoning -32
- Hindi- 38
- Computer -35
This Year RRB Exam Pattern (According previous exams) –
- One question from country capital
- One question from Ministry of India
- One question from Currency
- 2 questions from census 2019
- One book Author
- One questions from department/ committee head
- Almost 10 questions from banking GK
- Almost 5 question from current affairs from banking section
RRB GK Asked Question (13-09-2019 Evening Shift)
INS kolkata is developed by
Padma bhushan awardee jayant related to which field
Dorairaja trophy related to
Drhonacharya award in wrestling
EMI full form
Telangana Official festival Bathukamma
What do you mean by HOMES(full form) ,it is announced in budget