RRB Officer Scale 13 September 2019 Question Paper (Morning Shift)
- Question paper level over all was moderate
- GA – Most of question were asked from current affairs. Average attempted questions 25 to 35 questions.
- Hindi- This section comparative easy than others. Average attempted questions rang was 30 to 40 questions.
- English – It was also same as Hindi if you had English medium or background. Average attempted questions rang was 30 to 40 questions.
- Mathematics – In this section, some candidates were faced difficulty. It was time consuming part but also having 50 marks for 40 questions. Average attempted questions range was 15 to 30 questions.
- Computer – This section was easy and most of guys from technical field or aware from computer. Average attempted questions rang was 25 to 40 questions.
- Reasoning – It was moderate level and average attempted questions rang was 25 to 35 questions.
This Year RRB Exam Pattern (According previous exams) –
- One question from country capital
- One question from Ministry of India
- One question from Currency
- 2 questions from census 2019
- One book Author
- One questions from department/ committee head
- Almost 10 questions from banking GK
- Almost 5 question from current affairs from banking section
RRB Officer Scale 14 September 2019 Evening Shift
RRB Officer Scale 13 September 2019 Evening Shift
IBPS RRB 14 September 2019 Office Assistant Questions
IBPS Banking GK Questions
RRB GK Asked Question (13-09-2019 Morning Shift)
1. PAC chairman? …KV Thomas
2. RED cross day…. 8 May 2019
3. Shiva’s trilogy’s author – Amish Tripathi
4. Msme minister,,, Kalraj Mishra
5. Chacha Chauhary’s author – Pran Kumar Sharma
6. Gandhi film maker ,,, Richard Attenborough,
7. Rastriya Khel Protshan award- ONGC
8. Sunidhi chauhan dada phalke award for which song…………. Kamli from the film Dhoom 3
9. IIEST full form – Indian Institutes of Engineering Science and Technology
10. India’s first Indigenous anti submarine – Kamorta11.SS Mundra …. RBI Depti Governer
12.3X6600 power project
13.Ethiopia the capital ,,,, Addis Ababa ……
14. Jan dhan yojna insurnce amount ,,,,, 5000/-
15. which commission abolished by pm modi…… Planning Commission
16. Which country celebrated 95th independence day….. Afghanistan
18. Ragala venkat Rahul….. Weightlifter
19. Rath yatra …. Puri Orissa
20. Kruger national Park ,,,,, South Africa
21. Economy tourism and education in rail budget
23. Name of drug for ebola virus……. Z MAP
25. Rupay card……. RBI,,,, National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)