SBI Associate Clerk Syllabus 2019, SBI Clerk Exam 2019 Exam pattern, Download Syllabus for all subject topic wise for SBI Associate Bank Clerk exam
State Bank of India is one of the largest public sector bank and at the same time fastest growing banking enterprises in India. It is the only public sector bank in the country that does not use IBPS exams for conducting recruitment for different posts. Over the years,
SBI clerk recruitment have been known to be job provider with an increasing number of candidates being recruited for clerical posts in the bank as well as its associate banks. Moreover it is also one of the most awaited among bank recruitment in India. For SBI Clerk 2019 there are various posts for various associate banks of state bank of India. The exam pattern and syllabus details are given below:
SBI Associate Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- The questions on objective tests, except for the test of General English will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Each section will be 40 marks. For these objective type tests of total 200 marks.
- Aspirants will be given a total time of 2 Hours 15 minutes.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the objective tests.
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The candidate will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- Because there is separate cutoff marks for each section in test.
SBI Associate Clerk Syllabus
- Reasoning:In this section questions will be asked from:
- Coding & Decoding,
- Blood Relation
- Alphabet Series
- Seating Arrangement + Tabulation
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Numerical Aptitude:In this section questions will be asked from:
- Number System
- Number Series
- Profit Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
Note: One simple D.I. can also come in clerk exam.
- General English:In this section questions will be asked from:
- Reading Comprehension,
- Common Errors,
- Error Spotting,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Cloze Test,
- Sentence Rearrangement etc.
- General Awareness: In this section questions will be asked from:
Current Affairs from all areas such as: National, International, Sports, Business, Awards etc.
Note: 70% questions will asked from Current Affairs.
- Computer Knowledge: In this section questions will be asked from: Basic questions will be asked form both the section. You should have the basic knowledge of Computer. What are computer, how it works and its history. Try to learn each and every detail which helps the computer to perform. Also focus on MS Word, Excel and Power Point chapters.
Candidates required getting minimum marks decided by SBI for next round. There are separate cutoff marks for each category likewise OBC/SC/ST/PWD for being considered to take interview.
Thank you visiting “SBI Associate Clerk Exam Pattern 2019” Please shares this information to the Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites.