South Indian Bank Clerk Exam 2019 (All Shift) – Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Asked Questions Download @ southindian.com
South Indian Bank Clerk Exam 2019 has announced the exams on the two different dates. On the day of the exam itself, we are given the SIB Clerk exam analysis. In our article, we are providing all the information about South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus, Exam pattern and the asked questions. Also, we are providing below the link of previous years questions. As per the schedule, authorities have organised the Clerk exam.
From the date given here about the pattern of the exam, syllabus and the asked question, candidate can prepare for the Probationary Officer exam. Today, on 25-02-2019, exam has conducted at the various centres of the Probationary Clerk post. The officials has done test according to the slot wise. The morning and afternoon session has given here. Candidates after the exam, come to understand how you performed for the exam after referring SIB Clerk exam analysis 2019.
Important points regarding South Indian Bank 2019 Exam
- Organisation : South Indian Bank (SIB)
- Name of the Exam : Probationary Clerk (Online)
- Vacancies : 537
- Official Website : southindianbank.com
- Date of the Exam : 25-02-2019
- Category : Exam Analysis
- Status : Available Here
Candidates after the exam may worry about the negative marking. We are providing here the actual information of the Probationary Clerk Exam 2019. Candidate should know by click here
SIB Clerk Exam 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus – Asked Questions 2019
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No||Question Paper Type||Name of Subject||No of Asking Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness (with banking sector)||50||50||
Maximum 02 Hour (120 Minutes)
|5||Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude||40||40|
- The exam is of objective type i.e. Multiple choice question paper
- The duration of exam is 2 hours for written test.
- Written test consider General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Computer Knowledge, Numerical Ability. (200 questions from 2 exam)
- General Awareness exam is tough as compare to the other exams which consists of 50 questions.
- Computer Knowledge is the basic knowledge exam, candidate can easily crack this part if he/she has a basic idea of computer knowledge.
- From here, candidate should see the exam pattern for clerk.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Syllabus 2019
- India and its neighbouring countries
- General Politics
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Economy, Banking and Finance
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Scientific Research
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Countries and Capitals.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Blood Relations
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Time & Distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation.
Computer Basic Knowledge
- MS Excel
- Computer Software
- Computer Hardware
- Operating System
- MS Word
- MS Power-Point
- Internet Usage
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Asked Questions Review 2019
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam has conducted in different states as Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Tamilnadu. SIB Probationary Clerk Exam was ate comfortable level. Candidates who appeared in the exam, many of them are happy due to the maximum number of questions attempted in a limited period of time. Candidates who are little bit confused in the exam pattern and the syllabus, can see each and every detail here.
As like the other bank exams, the SIB Clerk exam has organised on five subjects. Subjects and Syllabus are mention above. After the notification of the declared result, we will update here soon.
For further details South Indian Bank Clerk Exam 2019 (All Shift) – Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Asked Questions Download @ southindian.com
And for more details, visit official website.
Thanking you for visiting our website. If any query, leave a comment.