SRM JEEE 2019 Admit Card, Syllabus & Slot booking now available at www.srmuniv.ac.in
SRM University (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University) which was earlier known as SRM Institute of Science & Technology is one of the best private Co-educational University of South India. The university is situated in Tamil Nadu, India and was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College under University of Madras. It has four campuses in South India and three campuses in rest of India. The Institute was given status of Deemed University in 2003-2004 academic years and was renamed to SRM Institute of Science & Technology.
SRM JEEE 2019 Admit Card, Syllabus, Slot Booking Details
While in 2006 SRM Institute of Science & Technology became SRM University after getting status of full-fledged University under UGC Act 1956. The University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and also is accredited by National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) with overall A++ Grade. The University is been voted as India’s No.1 private University by Zee News, Deccan Chronicle & India Today group. The University’s academic year is divided into two semesters where each semester has three internal and one final examination for all theory subjects.
- Candidate should be resident of India.
- Applicant should have completed 12thclass or equivalent before admission time and age should not more than 17 years.
- Applicant must possess 70% or above in Physics/Chemistry/Maths or Physics/Chemistry/Biology.
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Computer Based Test|
|Paper Pencil Test|
|Declaration of Result|
Examination Pattern & Marks Distribution:
- Part A Physics Total 35 questions with total weightage of 105 marks
- Part B Chemistry Total 35 questions with total weightage of 105 marks
- Part C Mathematics Total 35 questions with total weightage of 105 marks
- Part D Biology Total 35 questions with total weightage of 105 marks
Negative marking for each wrong answer in PCM and 0.7 in PCB.
The total weight age of examination papers will out of 315 marks.
How To Download SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be only issued to those candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all manner on or before the last date i.e. 15thMarch, 2019.
- The admit card will contain candidate’s name, photograph and address along with address of Test centre allotted and examination schedule.
- Admit Card can be download from SRM University’s websitesrmuniv.ac.in
- Admit card being a important document should be preserved carefully and produced during counseling and admission.
Contact Number & Email for details
Phone: 044 – 27455510, 47437500, 27417400
So Best of Luck Dear Candidates for SRM JEEE 2019 Admit Card!
Thank you for visiting “SRM JEEE 2019 Admit Card″. Please share this site on Facebook, Google plus & other social networks.