SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier I & Tier II Exam Syllabus: Recently Staff Selection Commission announced the SSC CHSL online application form on official website of SSC. There are total 5134 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Date entry Operator (DEO) posts. Online application form already started forms 8th October 2019 to last date of submit online application form is 25th November 2019.
So those candidates who will appear in SSC 10+2 Exam 2019 they can download the syllabus of SSC CHSL on our web portal. Here we provide the syllabus subject wise and topic wise. Download SSC CHSL latest syllabus.
Download SSC CHSL Syllabus, Old Paper, Previous Years Paper, Sample Paper
Syllabus play most important role in study, with help of syllabus we can be prepares you and gets the good marks in examination. That’s why here we will provide the syllabus of Staff Selection Commission subject wise on our web portal.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Syllabus 2019 in Hindi
Name of Organization: staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Official website: www.sscc.nic.in
Name of post: LDC, DEO PA / SA & Court Clerk
Total posts: 5134 Posts
Exam Date of Tier I: 07 January 2019 to 05 January 2019
Exam Date of Tier II: : 9 April 2019
Category: Online Application Form
Click Here for Download SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF
SSC 10+2 Tier I Exam Pattern 2019
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||75 minutes|
SSC 10+2 (CHSL) Tier II Exam Pattern 2019
|1.||Descriptive Type||Eassy Writing & Letter Writing||100|
SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier I Syllabus 2019-17
- General Intelligence.
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
General Intelligence Syllabus for SSC CHSL [10+2]
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
SSC CHSL Syllabus for English Syllabus
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for CHSL
SSC CHSL Math’s Syllabus
- Number Systems:
- Computation of the Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Alligation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
- STATISTICAL CHARTS:
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.
SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus for Descriptive Paper
SSC CHSL Tier II exam will be descriptive exam Essay of 200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.