Syndicate Bank PGDBF (PO) Exam Analysis 2019 (All Shift) – Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Asked Questions Download @ www.syndicatebank.in , Exam analysis by coaching institutes i.e. SSCAdda, Bankersadda Career Power, Career Launcher, Mahendra, Mother’s Jaipur, KD Campus, Paramount, Youvam etc
Syndstrongcate Bank has released the notification of 400 vacant seats for PGDBF. PGDBF stands for Post Graduate Diploma in banking and Finance, and it is of whole one year course. The course is dividing in two categories, in the first half six months, there will be the classroom training and in the next half month will be practical training. The exam conducted on 26-02-2019, so here in our article we share the exam analysis of the paper.
From the date given here about the pattern of the exam, syllabus and the asked question, candidate can prepare for the PGDBF (PO) exam. Today, on 26-02-2019, exam has conducted at the various centres of the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). The officials has done test according to the slot wise. The morning and afternoon session has given here. Candidates after the exam, come to understand how you performed for the exam after referring Syndicate Bank PGDBF exam analysis 2019 by click here
Important points regarding Syndicate Bank 2019 Exam
- Organisation : Syndicate Bank
- Name of the Exam : Probationary Officer (Online)
- Vacancies : 400
- Official Website : www.syndicatebank.in
- Date of the Exam : 26-02-2019
- Category : Exam Analysis
- Status : Available Here
Candidates after the exam may worry about the negative marking. We are providing here the actual information of the Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Exam 2019. Candidate should know by click here
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Exam 2019 Expected Cut-off – Exam Pattern, Syllabus – Asked Questions 2019
Syndicate Bank PGDBF (PO) Exam Pattern 2019
|Type||S.no||Test Name||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Difficulty Level||Duration|
|Objective Type (Online)||1||Reasoning||50||50||30-40 (Easy)||Composite time of Two hours|
|3||English Language||50||50||25-35(Easy to Moderate)|
Syndicate Bank PGDBF (PO) Syllabus 2019
- India and its neighbouring countries
- General Politics
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Economy, Banking and Finance
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Scientific Research
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Countries and Capitals.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Blood Relations
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Time & Distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation.
Syndicate Bank PO Asked GK Questions 26-02-2019
- Sourabh Verma is associated with which game- Badminton
- 24th March is celebrated as– World Tuberculosis Day
- Headquarter of syndicate bank- Manipal, Karnataka
- Which bank has tie-up with the IPPB- PNB
- Nobel prize in Economics 2019- Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom
- BRICS Summit 2019 venue- China
- Lakshya Sen is associated with which game– Badminton
- Money allocated to MUDRA under budget- Rs 2.44 lakh crore
- How much has allocated for MGNREGA in Union budget 2019-18- Rs.48,000 crores
- uri power plant of J & K on which river- Jhelum River
- Jujutsu is martial of which country- Brazil
- Headquarters of International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)- Rome, Italy
- Linkedin, Nokia is purchased by- Microsoft
- Name the cricket captain, who has reached 1000 runs fastest in ODI- Virat Kohli
- Women cricketer in SC governance body of BCCI?- Diana Edulji
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Asked Questions Review 2019
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer (PDGBF) Exam has conducted in different state. Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer (PDGBF) Exam was at comfortable level. Candidates who appeared in the exam, many of them are happy due to the maximum number of questions attempted in a limited period of time. Candidates who are little bit confused in the exam pattern and the syllabus, can see each and every detail here.
As like the other bank exams, the Syndicate Bank PDGBF exam has organised on four subjects. Subjects and Syllabus are mention above. After the notification of the declared result, we will update here soon.
Download Syndicate Bank PO Previous Years Question Papers
Official Website : www.syndicatebank.in
For further details Syndicate Bank PGDBF (PO) Exam 2019 (All Shift) – Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Asked Questions Download @ www.syndicatebank.in
And for more details, visit official website.
Thanking you for visiting our website. If any query, leave a comment.