Prathama Bank interview Schedule & cut-off Marks for Office Assistant & Officer Scale
INTERVIEWS FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF OFFICE ASSISTANTS (MULTIPURPSE) and DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS SCALE-I, SCALE-II & SCALE-III
This has reference to your online application in response to our advertisement. Our Bank has invited applications for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Prathama Bank from the candidates who appeared in CWE-III held on September/October 2019 and declared qualified by IBPS. IBPS, Mumbai has sent list of short listed candidates for appearing in the interviews.
Now, candidates (list of the candidates given at the end of this notice) declared qualified and short listed by IBPS, Mumbai are required to appear for interview for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) on the date and time mentioned in this Notice. Address of Venue for all categories of candidates required appearing in the interview on different dates and time is given here under:
RURAL BANKING TRANINING CENTRE,
RAMGANGA VIHAR, PHASE-II,
MORADABAD- 244001 (UTTAR PRADESH)
Please report at the interview venue at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of interview along with the self attested copies of the following documents:-
(a) Printout of the application along with a recent passport size photograph firmly pasted on it and signed across.
(b) Printout of IBPS Score of CWE-III.
(c) 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language Hindi only.
(d) 10th standard certificate in support of proof of age.
(e) Mark sheets/certificates in support of Educational Qualifications.
(f) Certificate of Computer course, as applicable.
(g) Caste/PWD/EXS or any other related certificate issued by Competent Authority as applicable.
(h) Photo identity proof.
(i) Address proof.
(j) Two passport size photographs, same as pasted on the online application.
(k) Two latest passport size photographs.
Important- You are advised to bring with you all the above original documents for comparison. In the absence of original documents, it may not be possible to permit you for the personal interview.
1. Please Paste your passport size, recent photograph on the Bio-data call letter in the space provided for pasting photograph. The format of Bio-data will be sent by the Bank along with the call letters, by post.
2. If you are presently serving in Government/Private/Public Sector Undertaking please furnish “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer.
3. Candidate belonging to OBC category should bring the OBC certificate in the prescribed format specifically mentioning the Creamy Layer Clause. The certificate should have been issued after 01.04.2019.
4. Before coming for the interview please ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria in all respects as stipulated in the advertisement of our Bank. If you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria you may not be permitted for the personal interview or if it is proved at any stage that you have submitted a false claim/declaration, your candidature will be cancelled.
5. No travelling expenses etc. shall be paid by the Bank for above purpose.
6. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as Disqualification.
7. Candidate selected for appointment to the above post will be required to execute an Indemnity Bond agreeing to pay to the Bank a sum of Rs.1.00 Lakh (Rupees One Lakh only) in the event of his leaving the Bank’s service, within a period of one year from the date of their joining.
8. This call for interview does not constitute an offer of employment