UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists’ Examination 2019 |UPSC GEOL Exam 2019|Online Application open @ upsc.gov.in | UPSC Geo Scientists ,Geologists Jobs 2019
We have got something relevant for the students waiting for the announcement of combined examination date of Geo-Scientist and Geologists conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Online registration process has been commenced from 8th Feb 2019. Examination duration will be of three days. It will start from 12th May 2019. Last date for accepting online application form is 3rd Mar 2019.
Students who want to secure a good future in public sector must apply. To apply they can visit to the official website of UPSC or you can directly apply by clicking here. You can get more details regarding age limit, Exam fees, eligibility criteria and other such details form the official notification. Official notification is uploaded on the website. You can also read it from the link given below.
To read Official Notification regarding UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists’ Examination 2019 click here
Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists’ Exam 2019 by UPSC| Online Application, Hall ticket, Exam Date
Graduates and Post graduates of Geology and such subjects could have a good opportunity to grab as UPSC has announced the recruitment exam date for its Geologists and Geo-scientists profile. There are other categories as well. Aspiring candidates can apply for the posts on or before 3rd March 2019. To apply all you need to do is visit to the official website of UPSC and register and login to their examination section. Select the desired category and after providing some details followed by an online payment of exam fees your application will be submitted.
If you want to read complete details for different categories you can go through the official notification again on the same website that is www.upsc.gov.in. or we have already provided the direct link in our previous section. You may also click here and directly go through the official notification regarding the exam.
Geo-Scientists, Geologists Recruitment Exam 2019 | Union Public Service Commission| Apply Online
If you are willing to work in public sector and looking for a handsome job to grab then you are at right place. We are going to tell you something in your favor. In a recent notification UPSC has launched an advertisement of recruitment process for their Geologists and Geo-Scientists Posts. Online Application has been commenced from 8th Feb 2019 and the last date is 3rd Mar 2019. Candidates are advised to submit their form as soon as possible before the closing date of online submission.
Important points regarding Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists’ Exam 2019 by UPSC
- Name of Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Work Role : Different profiles (refer to complete detail)
- Job Type : Central Government
- Location of joining : All over India
- Mode of Application : Online
- Online Application Start Date :8th February 2019
- Online Application End Date : 3rd March 2019
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in.
Role wise complete detail
Geologists (Grade ‘A’)
- Qualification:- Masters Degree in Geological Science or Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology from a university incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956).
- Age Limit:- 21-32 years
Geophysicists (Grade ‘A’)
- Qualification:- M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutes established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed universities under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Age Limit: –21-32 years
- 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates
2. 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. Age is additionally relaxable by 5 years for those applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
4. 3 years for Defence Services personnel (disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof).
5. 5 years in case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs.
6. 10 years in the case of blind, deaf-mute and Orthopaedically handicapped persons
How to Apply for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists’ Examination 2019
- Visit to the official website of UPSC
- Register and login
- Select the desired exam category
- Fill in all the necessary details
- After filling up all the information go through the online payment section
- Successful transaction of online payment will onlly ensure your final submission of online exam form
- Take a printout of the application form and the payment slip for future reference
Note: We request you to kindly refer to the official notification before applying for the examination to ensure that you are having all the necessary documents and information by your side.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
Apply here for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists’ Examination 2019
Read Official Notification regarding UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists’ Examination 2019
We request you to please bookmark our page to keep updated with the latest notification and complete details of various examination, job vacancies and recruitment process etc. If you have any doubts you may ask us in the comment section provided below.
Thanks for visiting UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists’ Examination 2019 |UPSC GEOL Exam 2019|Online Application open @ upsc.gov.in